Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I have decided to start a Graser family blog thanks to one of my favorite people, Alie Harris! I am creating this so my family and friends can see my beautiful baby boy, Matthew. You can definitely tell that Robert and I are new parents as we can't stop taking pictures of our little man. I swear everything that he does is adorable. I know Alie and Josh know exactly what I mean. Anyway, Matthew is 3 months old today. I just cannot believe it. Everyone tells me to enjoy this time as it goes by so fast. Now I know what they mean. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with him. In the beginning it was extremely hard, but now I look forward to holding him and seeing him smile. He makes the sweetest little faces and smiles now. This morning he was lying in my bed with me, and he reached over and wrapped his little fingers around mine. I look at him sometimes with tears in my eyes. He is the best thing that has ever happened to us! Love is... my sweet baby boy!

4 comments:

Foshie Family said...

Karin-
He is beautiful. It makes you wonder what you ever did without them. It does go by so fast. Being a mommy is the most rewarding gift. You think that it couldn't possibly get any better and I promise everyday it does. I knew that you would be a great mom and fall in love with him. I miss you and hopefully we will talk soon.
Kari

That Other Girl said...

I just caught up on every single blog to the beginning. I wish I had a baby. Sniff sniff. He is so perfect. You are truly blessed and deserve every second of it!

That Other Girl said...

I just caught up on every single blog to the beginning. I wish I had a baby. Sniff sniff. He is so perfect. You are truly blessed and deserve every second of it!

Paige said...

Karin-
Long story as to how I came across your blog --- will explain sometime when I have more time. It is almost 9:30 here in TN, and both my babies are sleeping, so I better catch some zzz's b/f the youngest one wakes up...she is 3 weeks old. I have a boy who is 2 1/2. I just wanted to say hi and tell you how adorable your little Matthew is. I am trying this blogging thing out myself, but just starting so it's nothing fantastic!! This is Paige by the way, your partner in crime from back in the day at Friendsville!! Anyhow, I hope all is going well for you and will check back in again soon.