I about passed out when Robert purchased a snow blower several weeks ago (Let's just say I could have bought Matthew a years supply of formula with what we spent), but it has been worth every penny after all the snow we have gotten here in the past few days. O.k., so I haven't actually used it (that's why I have a husband), but I did use the shovel today. This is the second time I have ever shoveled snow. The first time was last winter when I was about two months pregnant and living in Ohio by myself.
Robert got his ski pass for the season and has decided to try snow boarding. I took his picture in our back yard before he left to try it for the first time yesterday. He had a great time, but fell down a lot so he is pretty sore today. Maybe next year I will try it with him.
Yes, you can be fashionable when you shovel! Haha! Don't you like my snowboarding goggles?!
Matthew was upset because we wouldn't let him play in the snow. We probably would have lost him in the big snow drifts. Maybe next year, Matthew!



2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe all the snow. We need to come visit sometime and let the guys go skiing and take Madison. We can stay home in the warm with the boys...
Karin,
Love all the snow. Love the adorable pictures of you and Robert out playing in as well. You do look so cute all dolled up in your snow suit and gear! I love snow and Josh is dying to get some, but you know how that goes. I am glad that you are loving NH but we sure do miss you guys. Love and hugs to Nephew Matthew!
Love you guys,
Alie
(Josh and Maggie too!)
Post a Comment