Rob's sister, Heidi, came to visit us for an entire week! She is a high school teacher, so she had a little break between all her volunteering with school and the start of school. Rob, unfortunately, really couldn't take time off of work, but Heidi, Matthew, and I had a wonderful time! In fact, Matthew keeps calling for "Heidi, Heidi." It was so nice to have someone help me explore this area and to help me with Matthew. We went to Barefoot Beach the day before Heidi left, and we saw dolphins jumping out of the water. It was amazing!! Barefoot Beach is home to protected Gopher Tortises, and we saw quite a few that day as well. I have to say, I was really sad to see Heidi leave. Please come back anytime, Heidi!!! You are the best!!
We are looking forward to more of our family and friends visiting in the next few months. We are also planning some family mini trips for the next few months. I think our first trip will be to take Matthew to Seaworld in Orlando. Here are a few pictures from Heidi's visit....
Our sweet baby at Barefoot Beach!
The Graser Family- August 2009. We finally had someone to take a picture of the 3 of us!
My wonderful sister-in-law (Heidi) & I in front of one of the fountains in our neighborhood.
Matthew swimming with Auntie Heidi at one of our neighborhood pools.
Matthew and Auntie Heidi playing in the sand at Barefoot Beach! Matthew misses his Auntie!



No comments:
Post a Comment