Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Graser Visit Florida!

I am a little overdue for this post-- sorry! Rob's parents came to visit us for a long weekend over the Columbus Day holiday. They wanted some hot weather and sun, and that is just what they got! It was a hot weekend, but it was perfect for relaxing at the pool and lying on the beach. Matthew, of course, LOVED having Grandma & Grandpa here. He got so much attention and a few treats too! Rob & I even got to have a much needed date night. In fact, our last date was hinking Mt. Monadnock last October. Of course, we are not complaining because we love to take Matthew everywhere with us, and he is extremely well behaved in restaurants!

Here are some pictures from Grandma & Grandpa Graser's visit. I think they wanted to stay longer, and we would have loved that. Hopefully we will see them again in the Spring for a trip to Disney World. Yay!!!! Thanks again for a wonderful time!! We love & miss you both!!!



Grandma & Grandpa relaxing (or should I say- sleeping!) on the lanai!


Matthew, Grandma, & Grandpa at the Naples Pier.


Eating carrot cake cupcakes with Grandpa & Daddy. Yummy-- cream cheese icing!


Matthew playing with Grandma in his play room.

No comments: