I hope everyone had a great Halloween. We dressed Matthew up last year, but really it was only so we could take pictures and show off how adorable he was. Well, who are we kidding, we basically did the same thing this year too! We decided to try to take Matthew trick-or-treating though we don't allow him to eat any candy. He's only two years old, so he doesn't really understand, but we decided to head down to the church for "trunk or treating."
I had never heard of "trunk or treating," but it's really a great (and safe) idea. People decorate the trunks of their cars/suvs and hand out candy. The church also had mini pumpkin painting and games for the kids. It was all pretty overwhelming for Matthew, so he got about 5 pieces of candy, and he was done. All he wanted to do was have Daddy carry him around, and it was about 90 degrees outside. So, we didn't stay that long, but it was still pretty fun. Next year I am sure he will be more excited. We took him to eat at Chick-fila, and I think he enjoyed that more. Oh well! Here are some pictures of our adorable little bee.... oh, and I dressed up too... Can you guess what I was?...
On the way to "Trunk or Treat." Matthew was either giving the peace sign or telling us he's 2!
Our sweet little bee!!
This is one of my favorite pictures- sleepy bee with Daddy!
Baby Bee & "Queen" Bee! Ha!
Buzz!! Buzz!! Matthew was tired of wearing the hood. I don't blame him when it's 90 degrees!!



No comments:
Post a Comment