Here are a few pictures I took when we got home...
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Faux Hawk!
I took Matthew to get his hair cut this afternoon, and he sat in the chair all by himself! He is such a big boy, so he had to get his new "Big Boy" hairdo. The stylist gave him a faux hawk. I have always loved this look on little boys, but just couldn't get it to work on Matthew's hair. I learned the secret to getting it to stay in place- hair wax! So, I took Matthew to Target after and he did get a few stares. Oh well, I think he is adorable! And boy did he have a lot of hair on the floor after his hair cut!
Here are a few pictures I took when we got home...



Here are a few pictures I took when we got home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
adorable!
Post a Comment