Anyway, we had the best Christmas ever this year!! My Grammy flew in from Arizona, my parents flew down from Tennessee & even Molly came for about a day & a half. We actually had been planning for a few months prior to have Robert pick Molly up in Tampa and surprise my family. Wow! Were they ever surprised!! Molly is the Store Manager of the Kohl's in Hendersonville, TN so she doesn't get much time off. We were elated that Molly could join us. I had most of the people I love with me, which was the best gift I could ever ask for!!
Here are just a few of our Christmas pictures. I love & miss you all so much- Mom, Dad, Grammy & Molly!! Thanks for making it such a special holiday!!
Matthew & G.G. watching Mommy cook!
Matthew & Gramsie at the Naples Pier!
Matthew & PaPa playing in the playroom! Isn't this the cutest thing ever?!!
Matthew "helping" PaPa put on his shoes!
My beautiful sister, Molly & my beautiful Grammy!! Love them!!



No comments:
Post a Comment