Anyway, Sara and I have been working together to create some designs for baby onesies, toddler/kid shirts & even adult sized shirts! She, of course, is doing all the sewing, and let me tell you, she is REALLY good!!! She used to own her own company in which she designed/sewed custom handbags & she sews cloth diapers for a company.
I will post more designs once we have them created. We will be selling them on Etsy soon, or you can contact me if you are interested in one for your little ones (or yourself!). My mom will be getting the first adult shirt creation in the mail soon. I hope you love it, Mom!
Here is Matthew's Rocket shirt.... Sooooo Adorable!! What do you think??



2 comments:
Karen, I love it! Let me know when you guys get stuff up on Etsy!
I love it...obviously, I would.
Keep me posted on your Etsy site.
You know I love homemade!!!
Miss you and love you!
alie
Post a Comment