We decided to head back to Orlando and visit Sea World during Memorial Day weekend since Rob had a three day weekend. It was pretty hot the day we went to Sea World, but it was pretty fun, and we got to experience just about everything there. I personally prefer going to any of the Disney parks because Sea World didn't have as much for Matthew to do- well as far as rides. (He wasn't quite tall enough to ride the kiddie rides.) He did really enjoy seeing all of the animals though. The funniest part of our experience there was watching Matthew yell every time the people riding the Manta rollercoaster went by overhead. He LOVED screaming in synch with the people riding. It was hysterical! I am afraid he is going to love rollercoasters when he is old enough to ride them. He gets that thrill-seeking gene from his Dad, not from me!!
So, here are a few pictures below from our visit. I really didn't take too many photos this trip. We have decided to take a break from Orlando until probably October when it is a bit cooler. We're getting ready to plan our next Florida adventure, so stay tuned to see where we will be going next (that is if I keep up with this blog- haha!)...

My boys! They look alike in their white shirts & khaki shorts.

Cheesy family photo....

Mommy & her little man. Look how long his legs are getting!!

The flamingos- my favorites, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment