Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Matthew Moments!

My mom asks me every day if I have updated my blog, so here you are grandma....

Matthew has little tantrums and likes to stick his lip out and pout. (He reminds me of myself as a child. Ha!) It is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Whenever he does it and Robert is home I try to get him to take a picture. He got a great one a few weeks ago, but I accidently deleted it. A few nights ago he took another one, but it's not a true "Matthew pout," but you can kind of see what I mean. Matthew gets whatever he wants when he makes the pouty face!

I also am trying to teach Matthew to give himself a bottle because he likes to hold on to the sides of the bottle and "help" when I feed him. I bought these Avent training cups that you can actually screw his Avent bottle nipples onto and he can hold onto the sides. You can also put a no spill lid on it for when you give him water, which he does not really like. He does like to take sips of mommy's sugar free pink lemonade when daddy's not looking. He sips right out of my glass. Isn't he the smartest baby?

The third picture I have added is Matthew cuddling with daddy. I love these moments!! He loves to sit on my hip now and hang onto mommy while we walk around the house. He's getting to be such a big boy!






2 comments:

Foshie Family said...

Love the new pictures but where are Robert's eyes??? JK...

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

Your baby is soooo cute!! I'm sure he is a healthy happy baby. You all look so good in the pics. How is he doing? I heard he was sick for awhile. By the way, I hit the objectionable button and don't know how to change it. Maybe you know?? I will write again. Take care and I send you my love
Aunt (Great/Aunt) Barb