Sunday, March 30, 2008

Matthew's 8 Months Old!

Matthew Anthony is 8 months old today, and I can't believe how quickly these past 8 months have gone by. I was looking at earlier pictures of him, and he has changed so much. He already has two bottom teeth and two more are slowly pushing through on his top gums. He has been drooling excessively and putting everything in his mouth! Poor baby is having trouble sleeping too. I guess it must really be painful and uncomfortable.

We are looking forward to warmer weather so I can take Matthew outside for walks. We actually had more snow on Friday. Yuck! Saturday Robert took us to Keene, NH to a Diabetes Expo at the hospital there. On the way, he pulled over on the side of the road so I could take a quick picture of Monadnock Mountain. It looked so pretty with the snow covering it, but I still can't wait until all this snow melts. Here is one of the pictures I took...




So many people tell us that Matthew looks like a little boy now. He's still my sweet baby!

He loves playing with his rings the Libbons gave him. He's such a smart boy!

Look... he's trying to crawl. Mommy & Daddy are not ready for this yet!!

No comments: