We noticed that Matthew was cutting a tooth on Valentine's Day. I was finally able to get a good shot of it today. Well, it took a few tries. Matthew thought mommy was funny and that her finger might be good to chomp down on. Ouch!
Matthew tries to put everything in his mouth and is drooling excessively. I fed him mashed bananas tonight, and he did so well. He made some hysterical faces though. We are hoping that he will start gaining a little more weight. We have been a little concerned since his cousins and some of his friends that are 2 + months older than him weigh more than he does.
Here are a few of the pictures I took today...
Matthew tries to put everything in his mouth and is drooling excessively. I fed him mashed bananas tonight, and he did so well. He made some hysterical faces though. We are hoping that he will start gaining a little more weight. We have been a little concerned since his cousins and some of his friends that are 2 + months older than him weigh more than he does.
Here are a few of the pictures I took today...
Oooh, a finger... maybe I can put it in my mouth.
Here is my tooth. Look closely or click on the pic to enlarge.
Just one of Matthew's very silly faces!



2 comments:
What a cutie! Can't wait to meet you guys soon! Bryce is drooling and putting everything in his mouth now too. I know that it is only beginning...
I LOVE HIM...I am so excited about his first tooth...Love you,
alison
Post a Comment