On Sunday, July 13th we attended Matthew's best friend, Anthony's, baptism. It was such a beautiful ceremony and reception! Thanks so much to the Surace family for letting us be a part of this special day! Anthony is such a sweet and beautiful (yes, we can call boys beautiful too!) baby boy. Below is a picture of my dear friend Rebecca holding Anthony and me holding Matthew. You can see that Matthew is more concerned with what Anthony is doing than smiling for the camera. I also added a picture of Matthew & daddy at the church. He was so well behaved and sat in daddy's lap the entire time. He actually fell asleep at the end.
Matthew and I plan on having a joint baptism. We are still working out the details, but I am really looking forward to sharing this special event with my sweet son.

No comments:
Post a Comment