Sunday, July 27, 2008

Encores And More North Semi-Annual Children's Consignment Sale Is Coming Up Soon!!

This post is for all my friends who live in/near Nashville, Tennessee... My friend Alie's sister, Brea, is holding an enormous children's consignment sale August 9th-16th. This is going to be a HUGE and FABULOUS children's consignment sale. She sells new and slightly used kids brand name items for a fraction of the cost!!!! (There will be a huge assortment of Gymboree clothing as well.) At the last sale Alie bought her daughter over 40 pieces of all name brand clothing for the summer for under $150. I am definitely flying into Tennessee for Brea's next sale! I just wanted to let everyone know to mark your calendar now. Also, you can talk to Brea about adding your items to consign as well. Just click right here to view more details.

Oh, Also it will held across from the Rivergate Mall. It will be in the old Goodwill building next to Parent/Teacher Store and Bailey's. Happy shopping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If gas prices weren't so outrageous, I think I would go. It sounds like a great sale! I will be sure to tell Emily though, she is from Nashville too. Maybe her mom could do some shopping for her!