So, pretty much every night Robert gives Matthew a bath and then he lets Matthew crawl around on our guest room bed. (Matthew loves to play on the couch, bed, etc.... basically everywhere he is not supposed to be!) Well, tonight I was downstairs trying out a new recipe for applesauce muffins when I heard laughing and loud noises coming from our guest room. I went upstairs and Matthew was copying Daddy. I recorded it, so please see below. It was hysterical!! Matthew is going through a phase where he likes to copy us. We better be careful what we do! Ha!Ha! I was also reminded what a wonderful father Robert is to Matthew. I find myself watching them together and feeling this overwhelming love in my heart. I am truly blessed!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Too funny! I love it. They look like they are both having way too much fun!
Post a Comment