Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gillette Stadium & Twins Birthday Party

I am a little late in posting this as I have had company for the past week. My mom, aunt & grandma came to visit. My aunt was only here for a few days since she had to get back to work, but my grandma & mom stayed for an entire week. I will be posting pictures soon.

Anyway, Rob, Matthew & I went to Plymouth, Massachusetts to celebrate our niece & nephew's first birthday a few weeks ago. On the way we stopped at Gillette Stadium (home of the Patriots!) and went to the Grand Opening of the new Eastern Mountain Sports store. It is a beautiful stadium and they are opening a lot of great stores and a hotel next to the Stadium. It was incredibly windy that day, so all of the pictures Rob took of me have my hair standing straight up in the air! Matthew enjoyed running around. We also had lunch at a restaurant near the stadium, and surprisingly, a lot of the Patriots players came in and sat at the table next to us.

Here are some pictures of our trip... We had such a great time!



Matthew running around by the stadium.


Matthew & Daddy


You can see Patriot football player Rodney Harrison sitting behind Matthew.


Here I am holding Matthew & my nephew Keith. He's a little over 2 months younger than Matthew & such a sweet boy!


Keith, Annalise & Matthew having cake at the twins birthday party. Aren't they sweet?!

2 comments:

The Story of the Murphys said...

Matthew looks right at home on the field. Maybe a future quarterback in the making! I would like to sit in the box at one of his games! :) Can't wait to see the video with Aunt Marge! We miss her. Hopefully we will get out to AZ this spring. Do you guys have any plans to go out?

Anonymous said...

Hi

Aunt Barbara here.I just love those pictures!! I don't get many.Hmmm. Just kidding. He is getting so big. The twins also look great! It's nice living close together to see each other and having them play together. How are you both doing? It looks like life is treating you both really good. I hope to talk to you at Christmas sometime. Maybe hear Matthew too?? Take care and love ya.