The Tobey's had to attend some other events on Saturday, so we went to lunch with Lisa, Knute, Annalise & Keith. After lunch they came back to our house to play. Matthew, Anna & Keith were so cute together! I loved seeing my niece & nephew (& lisa & Knute too!). We hope to do this again soon!
Here are some pictures from Saturday...
Matthew showing his cousins one of his favorite tricks-- climbing up the side of the stairs! Do they make baby gates for this?!!
Cousins Annalise & Matthew. Anna loves wearing her Daddy's hat-- Matthew not so much!
Cousins Keith & Matthew. Keith loves the camera!
A pumpkin carved to look like a mouse. What a cute & easy idea!
Matthew & Ally loved looking at the pumpkins! Wouldn't Ally make a great big sister!



3 comments:
It was great to see you all too. So sorry it was so rushed next time we will make more time.
Matthew is adorable. I love the sneaky picture of him climbing up the stairs. We really need to get together with out families.
The stairs scare me!!! That is the only thing I don't miss about our old house. One level is the way to go! It looks like Matthew has those stairs mastered to a fine sport though!
The festival looks fun! I love the mouse pumpkin.
Post a Comment