Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Matthew celebrated his 2nd Halloween this year. Last year he was only 3 months old, so we didn't dress him up in a costume. This year we borrowed a friend's costume though we somehow ended up with a 3-6 month sized costume.(Thank you Simon family!) Matthew is small for his age, so he still wears 12 month sized clothing. I guess Old Navy makes their costumes large because Matthew fit into the chicken costume, though it was snug. He just wore it around the house because he is still too little to go trick-or-treating, plus candy is not so healthy for little boys (or mommy!).

We took Matthew to his 15 month appointment on Friday. (I know Mommy is mean to make Matthew go to the doctor on Halloween and get shots.) His appointment went very well. Matthew weighs 21 pounds, so he gained about 6 ounces since his 12 month appointment. Dr. Hurley said he was "perfect" and growing exactly the way he should be. Yay Matthew! Oh, all the doctors and nurses were dressed up like pirates, so Matthew kept staring at Dr. Hurley & Nurse Christine. :)

Here are a few pictures of Matthew on Halloween...


Matthew grabbed Daddy's water bottle!


Matthew dressed as a chicken!


I think Matthew is ready to lose the chicken costume!


I had to show a picture of Matthew's crazy hair! He is going to get his 2nd haircut next Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew is so adorable!!! I love the chicken costume! I can't get over how fast his hair grows. And yes, yay Matthew, for 21 pounds and a great check up. It is always reassuring to hear that they are right on track! He is absolutely perfect!

Tobey Family said...

So cute! Glad to see you guys had fun for the holiday.