Last Sunday we took Matthew sledding for the first time. His G.G. (great grandma) sent us two sleds for Christmas, and we have been meaning to try them out. We have had so much snow, and it has been freezing here! I am seriously counting down the days to Spring!! Maybe one day I will get used to this weather. Anyway, Matthew absolutely loved playing outside. I guess he isn't as wimpy as his mommy is when it comes to cold weather. Ha! He threw a little temper tantrum when it was time to go inside. Here are some pictures from our fun afternoon...
Daddy & Matthew sledding! Watch out!!
Mommy being a kid again. O.k. not the best picture...
Matthew loved riding on the sled with Daddy!
Matthew standing on our front walkway next to the snow.
Matthew had so much fun in the snow!



4 comments:
Just seeing all that snow makes me cold!!! Brrrrrr!!! Sometimes I think that I would like that kind of weather, but then I see your pictures and I am thankful for our "dustings" in TN!
Matthew looked like he was having a great time!
I love the rosy cheeks and red nose. Too bad the picture wasn't taken before Xmas. It would have made a cute holiday card.
I don't envy you at all with that snow.
Oh, he looks like he is having so much fun! We can't wait to take Clayton sledding at Grandpa Claytons farm!
It looks like fun....for about a day or two. I couldn't handle that cold weather for much longer than that. I don't envy you right now but I'm sure that spring and summer are beautiful there.
Post a Comment