Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February Pictures...

I just wanted to share a few pictures from the past week or two. Matthew just keeps growing and changing. He is such a little man! I also have to say that Matthew just keeps getting sweeter too. He is taking afer his Daddy. I really feel so very blessed to have such a wonderful & supportive husband. Robert really is the sweetest man, and he is truly the most amazing father! Matthew & Robert have such an incredible bond. Matthew definitely is a Daddy's boy. He will cuddle and play with me all day, but the minute Daddy comes home from work, they are inseperable. It's truly the best part of my day!



Daddy & Matthew at Anthony's 1st Birthday Party. I have the most handsome boys!!


Our little man! Isn't he handsome?!


My little Valentine won't be still for a picture...


Finally, he sat still for a few seconds! And he's having another crazy hair day! Ha!


Daddy & Matthew making Mommy a Valentine's Day card. How sweet!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

love them! I think baby boys are sweeter than baby girls (esp toward their mothers).

Tobey Family said...

So glad to hear that you are all doing well. Hope that our schedules can slow down a bit to catch up and see each other very soon. Hello to your boys.

Anonymous said...

Matthew really looks like a big boy sitting at the table coloring! Can you believe how fast the time is going? I wish we could bottle it up!

Ellen said...

What a sweet picture of your boys making you a Valentine. It's absolutely precious.