We will definitely miss our New Hampshire friends! We have met some of the most amazing people here who have really made us feel welcome. Matthew was born here, so we will always have a special place in our heart for NH and our beautiful home. We will also miss being close to Robert's family. I do hope to do a better job updating this blog! Anyway, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during our transition. Oh, and visitors are always wecome!! We will be very close to the beach, and yes, I get to wear flip flops pretty much year round! If you know me, you know those are my favorite shoes! Ha!Ha!
Here are some new pictues of Matthew. He is becoming quite the character! He gives us so much joy, and it is amazing to see how much he is changing and learning!
Daddy tickling Matthew. I love Matthew's sweet, little laugh!!
"Uncle" Selim helping Matthew down the slide at Kaleidoscope (a fun indoor play area in Concord, NH).
Matthew letting his chicken take a ride in the extra stroller. Notice he is not wearing pants or socks. He hates them! Haha!
This is one of my favorite pics from Grandma & Grandpa's visit in March. Matthew thinks Grandma is so funny!
Matthew & Mommy riding the school bus. The silly things parents do for their kids!



2 comments:
Congrats to Robert and Good Luck! That is awesome! I wondered if something was up because of your lack of blogging! :) Boy would I love to be in Florida on a day like today. I thought it was spring and it is snowing here! Anyway, can't wait to hear more about the move.
Congratulations to Robert and good luck on your move! It will definately be harder on you then on Matthew. Matthew's home will always be where ever you and Robert are, where he is loved! Warm weather year round sounds great! Enjoy this adventure and keep in touch.
Post a Comment