Friday, July 31, 2009

July Update!

I cannot believe today is the last day of July! Where has this month gone?!! I just wanted to give a quick update....

We are finally moving out of corporate housing and into a beautiful condo in Estero, Florida. We just got overwhelmed looking at houses with our very busy toddler! Ha! We also sold our third house (in 6 years of marriage), so we know what we want, it's just a matter of finding it. We feel blessed to have sold our NH house so quickly, though we took a substantial loss. We have found a beautiful condo that is about 10 minutes or less to the ocean, so I think we will be pretty happy for awhile. Please wish us luck-- the movers arrive on Tuesday, so hopefully we will be settled soon.

We've already had our first visitor, my sister Molly. We had such an amazing time with her. We went to Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach; we did a lot of shopping (of course!); and ate lots of yummy seafood! I don't think she wanted to leave. Matthew and I took a quick trip back to TN with Molly and visited my dad. Matthew sure loves his Pa Pa!! We are looking forward to our next visitor, Rob's sister, Heidi, in just a few weeks. Yay! Next, both sets of grandparents will be making the trip here in the Fall. We may even have some good friends come visit as well!

Here are a few pictures from July. I will make sure to post pictures of our new place soon.





Auntie Molly loves her nephew!


Cruisin' in the car wearing Gramsie's sunglasses!


Matthew driving Pa Pa's real tractor! Wow!!


Matthew & Mommy in Downtwon Franklin- one of Mommy's favorite places!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5364706724160970034" />
Matthew posing with his Auntie Mol!!

No comments: