Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spring Is Here!!

I just about ran off the road today. I looked up at the sign next to the bank, and it read that the temperature was 68 degrees today around 3:45 PM. I just couldn't believe it! We have actually had beautiful weather here for the past two days. (Of course the nasty weather will be here once again this weekend.) Anyway, I took Matthew to the park in Peterborough, NH today where we met up with some friends. Matthew got to swing for the first time, and he loved it. I snapped a few pictures though they aren't the best. He also sat in my lap while I got to swing for a few minutes. I love to swing. It makes me feel like a kid all over again. We couldn't stay too long though since mommy forgot Matthew's sun hat.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! It looks like he was doing a great job all on his own in the swing. I am sure the park will become a favorite place to go!

Foshie Family said...

I am glad that you finally were able to escape from being snowed inside. We always like to go to the park too. Matthew is a beautiful little boy. He looks so much like you.