Monday, May 19, 2008

If You're Happy And You Know It... Clap Your Hands!

Matthew was so cute today. He has been observing us for weeks now trying to copy us clapping. He has held onto our hands and clapped, but has never been able to really clap on his own until today. Actually, once he figured it out this morning, he hasn't stopped clapping. It's so adorable! Of course, I think everything Matthew does is adorable. If I didn't, I think people might worry. Ha! I added a short video below so you can see...

Matthew is also into everything!! He has mastered crawling and pulling himself up. In fact, he now crawls over to us or to a chair, pulls himself up and stands without holding onto anything. He claps too, but not for long. (He's so proud of himself!) We are going to buy the baby gates this weekend. I better keep my eyes on him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little man! I'm so proud, if only I could scoop him off of my computer. I miss you guys!

MJ