Happy Mother's Day!! I want to wish all my friends and family who are mothers a very special Mother's Day!! This day is now one of my favorite holidays because now I know how blessed and wonderful it is to be a mother. I especially want to thank my beautiful mother, grandmother, & mother-in-law for being such an inspiration to me. Robert, Matthew and I are so lucky to have you in our lives. I hope to be at least as good of a mother as you were/are to us. I love you!
I, unfortunately, arrived back from my trip to Tennessee with a very nasty cold. I still enjoyed my day with Matthew. Here are a few pictures of us. (**These pics were taken by my present from Matthew-- a fancy, new digital camera. He's been saving his allowance. What a sweet boy!**)I promise that when I am feeling better and have more energy, I will post the pictures from our trip.

Mommy & her favorite man!
Mommy & Matthew enjoying a little fresh air!
Matthew trying to pick mommy a tulip. Isn't he the sweetest?!
No comments:
Post a Comment