Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Matthew's First Trip To Tennessee



I have finally created a slide show using some of my favorite pictures from our trip. We took so many, it was hard to choose. My mom still has more pictures to develop, so I will add more later. We had such a great time in Tennessee. I was sad that I didn't get to see all my friends, so hopefully next visit we will be able to catch up.

I want to thank my parents, grandmother & sister for everything. Matthew is so lucky to be loved by so many people. Of course, he was spoiled rotten. I almost maxed out on the weight limit with my two suitcases carrying his new wardrobe (compliments of Aunt Molly) home. We can't wait to visit again! I love ya'll!! See you in July for Matthew's 1st birthday!!

1 comment:

Tobey Family said...

Wow what a special trip. I am sure it was so bitter sweet to leave. You want to stay with family and loved ones but then your best friend of all and Daddy was missing you guys back home in NH. Can't wait to see you two tomorrow.
Tabatha