Sunday we took a picture of Matthew sitting in his rocking chair that Grandpa Ledford gave him last year. The last time he sat in it was on Halloween when he was barely 3 months old. Take a look at these pictures. I just can't believe how much he has changed in 6 1/2 months! What a little man I have now. I am enjoying every second I have with him. What a little blessing!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Matthew Update...
Matthew went to the doctor yesterday for his 9 month appointment. Of course, he is now 9 1/2 months old as we were in Tennessee and had to push it back. Anyway, he now weighs 18 1/2 pounds (10th percentile) and is 27 1/4 inches long (25th percentile). Matthew's pediatrician, Dr. Hurley, said that he is very healthy and is pleased to see that Matthew is catching up on his weight. (I think it's because grandma fed him 3 times a day!) His development is right on track as well. Actually he is slightly ahead of what they expected as he was a preemie and will always be evaluated as one. He now can pull himself up to sit and even stand! I am not ready for the next step of walking. He takes steps with me holding his hands up, but we are (thankfully) not there yet!
Sunday we took a picture of Matthew sitting in his rocking chair that Grandpa Ledford gave him last year. The last time he sat in it was on Halloween when he was barely 3 months old. Take a look at these pictures. I just can't believe how much he has changed in 6 1/2 months! What a little man I have now. I am enjoying every second I have with him. What a little blessing!

Sunday we took a picture of Matthew sitting in his rocking chair that Grandpa Ledford gave him last year. The last time he sat in it was on Halloween when he was barely 3 months old. Take a look at these pictures. I just can't believe how much he has changed in 6 1/2 months! What a little man I have now. I am enjoying every second I have with him. What a little blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wow what more can I say. Your little man has grown up so much over the long long winter. Just wait so much growing yet to come!
Tab
Post a Comment