Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

This weekend we took a trip to Plymouth, Massachusetts where Rob's parents & younger sister, Heidi, live. We took Matthew to the beach for the very first time on Saturday. He seemed to really like it. There were a lot of people to watch, and he played in the sand. Suprisingly, he didn't put any of it in his mouth. He did try to eat some seaweed, but Auntie Heidi was there to stop him!

We went down to the cape to walk around Saturday evening. Plymouth is a very beautiful & historical town. We always enjoy walking around by the water. It was such a beautiful evening too. Poor Matthew had such a busy weekend and has really been off his schedule. He traveled so well and was such a sweet baby the entire time. He had a wonderful time with his grandparents & Aunt! Thanks so much for everything Ann (grandma), Bob (grandpa) & (Aunt) Heidi. We had such a nice, relaxing weekend. We look forward to seeing you in July!

Also, Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad, father-in-law, and Rob! You are all such special dads!! We love you!! (I can't wait to see my daddy in July! I miss you so much, Dad!!)

Here are some pictures from our weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karin, I love the slide show! Matthew looked like he was having such a great time. I am sure you were relieved that he didn't eat the sand! The picture of you, Rob, and Matthew in front of the boats on the water is beautiful! What a great family picture. I am glad that you all had a wonderful weekend. Happy Father's Day to Rob!

Tobey Family said...

Glad to hear that the weekend was great. Hope that the drive was okay with Mathew as well. Hope you like this temp better Karen.
Talk to you guys soon.