Monday, June 30, 2008

Matthew Walking II

Here is a much clearer video of Matthew walking. Sorry, but you will have to view it sideways. (I can't figure out how to flip it.) He is holding a vanilla wafer, so he is walking pretty slowly. It is amazing how much better he is getting at walking. He has so much energy, so I am constantly running after him. Good thing I have been working out! I hope you enjoy the video!

Also, Matthew is 11 months old today. I can't believe that he will be turning 1 so soon. Where has the time gone?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months, Matthew!!!

It is so much fun watching him walk. He is doing a GREAT job! I wish he was here to teach Luke! I love the videos, thanks for posting those!

Enjoy the next month with him before he turns the big ONE!

(We are showing the house tonight! I will let you know how it goes.)

Tobey Family said...

Check out your big boy wow! We are in your home state, so far it is wonderful, will keep you posted.