Sunday, June 08, 2008

Is It Summer In New Hampshire?

We are having a heat wave here in New Hampshire. I seriously feel like I am back at home in Tennessee! (O.k., so it's not as hot as it is for G.G. in Arizona, but I can whine can't I?) It has been in the mid 90's here, so Matthew has been enjoying playing in his baby pool again this weekend. He had a great time splashing me today. I am sure he is going to love swimming in a real pool.

Matthew is into everything. His current fascination is with our fan. He loves to stare at it and feel the air blowing in his face. Whenever I put him down and it's turned on, it's just a matter of seconds before he crawls over to it. He also likes to follow Rob and I wherever we go. If I step into the kitchen, he's usually right there beside my feet. Here are a few pictures of him when he followed me into the kitchen... He's such a sweetie!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute, Karin! It must be fun to have him following you around now.

I agree, it is hot! I thought about you yesterday when we went swimming. If you are in TN again this summer, you are always welcome here. We can swim and grill out!