Thursday, November 08, 2007

Little Old Man Matthew Graser



We had a scare yesterday. I looked at the blanket that Matthew was lying on and there was hair all over it. He is losing his beautiful hair!! I guess this is a normal thing for babies to go through. I have actually noticed that Matthew has been gradually losing his hair, but it is becoming a lot more noticeable. He was born with a full beautiful head of black hair, and it has gradually lightened to a light/medium brown hair like mine. Robert and I have decided that he kind of looks like a little old man. Of course, he is still adorable as ever! Good thing it is getting cold here in NH. Matthew will be wearing hoodies and hats. Haha!

1 comment:

Foshie Family said...

He is so cute. Remember his head is growing faster than his hair. That is why it looks like he is losing so much hair. Miss ya!
Kari