I had to share these pictures with everyone, especially the first picture. My sister, Molly, took one look at this picture and laughed hysterically. She said that she will look at this picture whenever she is having a bad day. Robert and I have never laughed (or cried!) as much as we do now that we have Matthew. He makes the funniest faces, and is definitely dramatic like his mommy! Haha!
I know what Robert and I will be thankful for this year... our beautiful son. It has been nearly 4 months since we went through one of the scariest times of our lives. I thank God every day for my little miracle. We wish all of our family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:
OKAY! HE IS ADORABLE.
Thanks for always showing pics of him and how he is growing. I can't believe our sweet children are getting so big.
I TOTALLY understand what you are saying about being greatful and thankful this year. What a year! Matthew is such a sweet blessing!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Love and miss you!
The Harris'
Post a Comment