Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mommy's Sunglasses



We took Matthew shopping today, and he wanted to try on mommy's sunglasses. I think they are a little too big for him. We will have to buy him some when he gets a little bigger. Robert thought I was torturing the poor boy. It's probably a good thing that God blessed us with a little boy because I saw the most perfect outfit for a little girl at Babies R'Us today. It was a little pink leotard dress with a seperate black tutu. If we had a daughter I would have bought it for her and had her Christmas picture made in it. Robert thinks I'm crazy, and of course, he's right!

1 comment:

Alison said...

He is ADORABLE!

I love him in your glasses...How sweet!

Hope you guys have a great upcoming Thanksgiving. Love you all and miss you loads!

With Love,
Alie, Josh and Maggie Moo