Sunday, November 25, 2007

Matthew's First Thanksgiving

We hosted Matthew's first Thanksgiving at our house this year, and I wanted to share some of the pictures that we took. We had a wonderful time with our family and ate delicious food (thank you Ann & Bob!). There is so much that our family has to be thankful for, especially for our beautiful babies Matthew, Annalise and Keith. I hope you enjoy the pictures.


Knute feeding Annalise Lily; Karin feeding Matthew Anthony; Lisa feeding Keith Andrew



Annalise, Matthew, and Keith. The two wild cousins -Anna and Matthew- were playing and Keith was sleeping!



Keith, Annalise, and Matthew lounging on the couch together. (Keith is sleeping again!) What sweeties!!



How cute is this?! Keith borrowed his sister's pink vibrating seat and fell asleep (again!) under our Christmas tree.



Matthew snuggled with grandma before she left. (This is one of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving.) I think he whispered in her ear that she should stay another night. Too bad grandpa had to work the next day!


No comments: