
So this past Tuesday Matthew rolled over all the way by himself. He has been rolling just to his side for over a month now, but this time he went all the way over onto his belly. According to my baby book, this is early for him to do this, so I thought he might have done it by accident, but this morning he did it again. It was so exciting to see him slowly kick up his legs and then swing his whole body over. I just cannot believe how fast he is growing and changing. I was so concerned that because he was a preemie that he would be delayed developmentally, but this has not been the case. Our doctor warned us that he might not be as advanced as a full term baby and not to be too concerned at this point. I have made sure that I spend as much time as I can playing with him every day, so I believe it's helping him. Robert and I are so proud, and I had to share. I also wanted to share this adorable picture I took on Thanksgiving after everyone left. Robert was reading the sale papers for Black Friday, and Matthew was helping. He picked out a food processor for mommy so she can make him food. Haha!! That's my boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment