Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday G.G.!!

Tomorrow is a very special day... It's my Grammy's (Matthew's G.G.'s) 79th birthday! We want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!! I know that a lot of people are hesitant to tell you how old they are, but if I was my Grammy I would be shouting it from the rooftops. She is one fabulous woman!! She is one of the sharpest, most fit, most beautiful women I know. She has more energy than people half her age and should be a role model to us all. She is always on the go from playing tennis to volunteering with Meals On Wheels and with various church activities. Molly, Robert, Matthew & I are so lucky to have you in our lives, Grammy (G.G.), so HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we can't wait to see you!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

Here are some pictures of Matthew & his G.G. The first picture is from G.G.'s first time seeing Matthew. He looks so funny with hardly any hair. That's when all his black hair fell out and his blonde hair started growing in. Now he needs a haircut...



No comments: