My mom has been asking me to post this, so here it is... I was at my friend's house a few weeks ago, and Matthew was running through her kitchen and slipped on the ceramic tile. I assume that he hit the floor right on his face because when he started screaming and I picked him up, I noticed that his mouth was bleeding. Before we could get ice on his lip it had already swollen. We joked that celebrities pay for collagen injections so their lips can look like Matthew's. Here's some pictures of poor little Matthew. His pediatrician told me at his 12 month appointment that this is just the beginning of the many bumps and bruises Matthew will have now that he is so active. Poor Mommy!!
Oh, you will also notice in the pictures below red bumps on the side of his forehead too. Yes, he was climbing the steps again. He decided that he was going to try to climb down them too. He's not so good at that... (That's why we have lots of baby gates at our house.)
This is not the most flattering picture, but look at his lip!!

He's a little happier here, and the swelling has gone down a bit...
1 comment:
It goes both ways too! Marlee has a fat lip from gymnastics, plus many a bruise on her legs from playing so rough!
Post a Comment