Robert ended up going home since he had to go to work on Monday, and Matthew and I got to stay until late last night. Matthew had so much fun with his BFF Anthony. Matthew loved playing with all of Anthony's toys and even tried to snatch them from Anthony's hands. I also discovered some very exciting news-- Anthony's first tooth is coming in. You can feel the top of the tooth and you can see where it is erupting. Anthony is so adorable!!
Thanks so much Surace Family for inviting us. We can't wait to visit again!!
Matthew & Anthony are twins!! Aren't they adorable!!
The Graser Family & the Surace Family in front of the yacht.
The watermelon bowl drink-- Yummy!!
Matthew swimming in his cozy crab. He loved it!



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun at the lake! Matthew's floaty is super cute! I love your backgrounds and found that website to get one! Thanks, you are a really good blogger! Have a nice Labor Day Weekend!
Post a Comment