Sunday, August 31, 2008

September 1st: Matthew's Actual Due Date!

Happy Birthday (again) to Matthew tomorrow! I know this sounds weird, but since Matthew was a preemie, he is considered 12 months old today in terms of being evaluated by his pediatrician. We have been really lucky with Matthew in that he has been very healthy. He hasn't gained any weight lately (probably because he is so active!) so he's still about 20 1/2 pounds and is wearing mostly 12 month clothes. (He does still wear some of his 9 month clothing from Children's Place & Target.) In the pictures below he is wearing 12 month clothes and they are big on him. His fall/winter wardrobe is 18 months, so I am in trouble if it starts getting cold here. I will have to go buy him a new wardrobe or he is going to swim in his clothes! Oh well... He does have big feet though. He is almost wearing a size 5 toddler shoe!! I added some pictures of him in his new shoes we bought him this weekend.

I was so sad this week when Rob & I started packing up Matthew's baby stuff that he doesn't use anymore. We started to pack his baby swing, and Rob decided to put Matthew in it one last time. Well, he barely fits in it anymore, but he cried when we took him out, so we let him swing in it. He stayed in it for over half an hour before he started to fall asleep, so we put him to bed. The weight limit is 30 pounds, so we are going to let him use it a few more times. I added a picture for you, G.G. (She bought it for him.)

Mommy bought me new big boy shoes!


I am not sure if I like wearing shoes...


Big boy in his baby swing...

No comments: